LOVE CAN'T BE STOP

Wishes that I never knew before are blooming in my heart

If he and I never met, I don't know how our hearts would have met

As if a love story has started

A shower of love fell dripping from our eyes

A breeze of wind also gave me a little torture

What is there to say, my eyes met with a stranger

What my eyes search for at every moment him and his love

My heart fears losing him like this

Still I believe

My Love can't be stopped

I see god in his look/glance

In my pray his name always comes first

What color my prayer has brought


I don't know how this love happened

He is the one I worship,

He is the one I wished to have


Now that I have seen him

now that I know him


whatever sense I had has gone

He have reached at my soul

How can I stay apart from Him?

His every look says me

He is mine

What His heart says same thing too ?

This thought confused me 

No matter how far apart their paths are


Those who are meant for each other will meet


For each other


Like the heart and heartbeat are for each other

When God gave a heart


He made two pieces of the heart


on each he wrote one name

Our bodies are separated but our hearts are not.


How can we be joined?

People are not God.


What's a mountain, in the presence of love?


Even the sky bows

My Love can't be stopped


Love can't be stopped


Love is the greatest source of hope;


in a thousand cures, it's the only one.


Once it takes effect, it remains


this is a prayer that reaches all the way to God.


Our bodies are separated but our hearts are not.

Just promise me today

Never think for apart from me from today

You are mine & forever mine

He is not only present in my heart

He is  present in my every pray

Nothing cans apart us & no one can

Our love will be forever alive

Like green leaves in spring tree

<JUST A LOVE POEM- HOPE U ALL LOVE IT >

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form