NEVER GIVE UP

http://www.scribd.com/doc/138191881/Never-Give-Up
A dream which take your sleep & sometimes it make your crazy as well as lonely also. But still I believe everyone has dream & some people have dare to pursue it & some people don’t have dare. They enjoy their life with lots of money & a good family.  but I feel it’s not always easy to follow your dream & try to fulfill it .as everything is not easy to get...but yes, it’s easy for strong deterministic people.

I gonna share my experience when I have told about my dream- people start comment me, which may be the reason of my failure. I found in this world 2% people really wants your success, really encourage you what you want & 98% people either ignore or wanna to motivate your mind in different direction & some people just do mocking &laughing at you. <<<So it’s my heartily thanks to those people who really help me>>> . that’s the main reason now I am really frustrated  & can’t believe anyone & also can’t love anyone. I never feel any kind of jealous for anyone, I always try my best to help others how much I can… but in my case I always found no hand. Except some people, sometimes I feel If God is with you no need to worry for others. Many people laugh at you; many people pull your leg. Still be determinant if you have dream then fight for it, no matter if you die in final war. In this world no one is your well wiser or you can’t faith on anyone. Frankly speaking - neither I can believe anyone in my age people nor any elder person. As most of the time I have seen how elder people’s rough words & mocking words hurts. It hurt more as they are more matured. The main reason of my failure& silent is this world & the behavior of the people .most of the times I say to myself it’s better to be isolate from whole world & do your job. That’s the main reason why my top most priority in career life is research work, as most of the time words & the actions of different people hurt me. Finally I say one thing to my heart, I gonna isolate from whole world, my sole propose is to do something for mankind. I’ll do my job perfectly & then die. This is my whole life & sometimes I want that. It may be painful but for me it's the best choice. I am not joking, seriously telling…most of the time I want that…when ever I try to judge the mind. I found except my parents in this world I never find any single person who cares for your dream or for you. All most all people are very selfish & sometimes I feel like crazy & it make me lonely.
I can’t allow people to Judge me over some of my past failure & I wanna say the reason of my failure is this world & the behavior of people. Their behavior affects my mind & I lose my concentration most of the time. Whenever I wanna gather my courage & that wining spirit .People remind me my past failure & show me – I am just like worthless. Now I wanna promise to myself “I can give up anything to reach at my destination . I don’t care for some failure in my life, I don’t care the mocking words of people, and I don’t care if people knowingly pull my leg .I don’t care…"
I know to reach at one goal point many direction are there . that’s why now I am very flexible .I can do everything & can start my career in any field if I get any opportunity . I wanna make myself that much eligible. What mistake I did in my past life I don’t wanna do the same mistake. In my past life I had only one dream & I had no other options. but now I have many options .I can jump into any field if I find any kind of difficulty in any field .now I can understand how to live, as now I can understand the mentality of different people .so I keep one thing in my mind, "I may die with my dream but I’ll not give up” .I don’t know may I face failure in my future life , may I face many difficulties, still I’ll try to get it  .I am very stubborn than you can imagine . I am very stubborn as well as  very deterministic girl you ever seen .I can pray before my lord & can beg him .as in this world except him & my parents I can’t believe in any one . I don’t need happy journey but I need a successful journey. I wanna see myself as a successful personality .as I taste many failure in my life as well as tolerate more .now I wanna give the answer to those who ever told me STOP DREAMING & BE LIKE A GIRL. I CAN’T UNDERSTAND THE MEANING "BE LIKE A GIRL"…WHAT THEY MEAN ACTUALLY - WHAT GIRLS DON’T DESERVE ANY SUCCESS… they are like prison or what???
So I don’t know who will support me or not, I don’t care if people don’t support me…but I promise before my God & me I’LL NEVER GIVE UP. !
No doubt for reaching at one goal – may be I have to choose many paths or career. I know , to reach  at one destination many paths are there .some are easy & some are very difficult to pass .but I always choose the difficult path as difficult path is always worthy...
http://www.scribd.com/doc/138191881/Never-Give-Up
PS:- DON'T TAKE MY ALL WORDS PERSONALLY . SPECIAL REQUEST TO ALL. IT'S MY LIFE & MY JOURNEY ...

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form