FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAM

In my life, I actually extremely HAPPY in 3 situations

1) The day my exam finished

2) My b’day

3) The day when I get my actual result of my performance  

Every day before exam I feel like dying & I always in super frustrated state but after my exam I feel so relax & cool , But this time no doubt my exam finished still I am not happy as there is a fear in my heart for my future. WHAT IT WILL BE! I was fool in my past as I felt my exam finished & I am going to higher class but I did n’t know I did n’t gaining advance knowledge , I am inviting my struggling & tension life.

Yeah, friends it’s true. I know everyone comes this world with at least one dream. Most of the people want a good job so that they can feel peace & happy in their rest of the life. But few want to fulfill their DREAM , that also something different. They run after their DREAM & their life become more struggling than others. everyone’s life is not equal , some get success easily & early & some fight till their last breath to reach at their destination , it vary from person to person .even I believe what is very precious, u can’t get that easily, it’s true who get anything easily , they can’t feel the taste of success. because a struggling person know the pain behind the success & can feel more pleasure when he/she achieve that.

So now I am in that state, I don’t feel happy as my exam end. I am in tense state ! as my future is really uncertain, it’s not because of JOB, because I am that much confident that I can get at least one. I have that much capability. Sorry! But I can’t say but my bad luck. I m extremely Bad luck girl. You can’t imagine, until & unless u are in my state. Forget about that. I am not going to give any excuses for my failure. I am the only person who is responsible for her failure, because I was too fool, so people take the advantage of it. So it’s not their fault. It’s my fault I WAS SUPER FOOL. Now the world is changed, in this world if you wanna survive then you have to fight for it & you have to be wise , otherwise you can’t survive. LIKE DARWIN’S LAW – SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST. Best part only can survive. Your life becomes more measurable when you have a dream & that’s everything for you.

Yeah, seriously telling. My dream lots mean to me. U can say - it’s my life. So I always fear to lose it. I believe if u loves something there always great fear within you to lose that. I am also in that state, as failure is my BEST FRIEND. I don’t wanna be fail more. I also wanna win; I can’t surrender my dream before my BAD LUCK. I have done many mistakes for which also I am suffering now, but I am thankful for that as I learn great lessons from every step of my life. It always helps me to move forward with a wise step.

Yesterday my exam finished but I can’t go my home. I know I’ll go my home permanently after 5 months, so why I’ll be so hurry. Now lots of tension is over my head & I can’t flush out all, as all are attach with my life. I can’t go anywhere carrying my tension with me. My tension is -whether I can reach at my destination or not? Whether I’ll get chance to fulfill my dream or not? if I’ll be a guy then I’ll be little bit relax but I am  a girl , so I have to struggle more . No doubt I feel I am the LUCKIEST person in this world as I have got so nice & good understanding parents. Who understand my dream & me, but there also one fear IF I’LL FAIL TO FULFILL IT. because they also got pain for me , may b I am strong & have power to forget my failures, but they can’t forget how I failed to fulfill my dream , how much I cried. When I cry, it hurts them more than me. So they fear IF I’LL GET HURT FURTHER. Within 22 milestones I have learnt many things, but I know this is not sufficient many things are there to learn in my future life. So I AM TRYING MY BEST & PREPARE FOR THE WORST.

That’s why I don’t feel I am a weakest person, I feel I am strongest. As I have tolerated more than you expect, my failure are beyond of my imaginations, my mistakes are like limit cross stupid mistake.

I HAD DONE MANY MISTAKES –

1) I was short temper
2) I was emotionally attach with everyone
3) People take the advantage of my silent & beat me back
4) I am super fool
5) I give more emphasize of heart then mind
6) I always give priority to others than me
7) I was always misunderstood & misjudge
8) I took every case too seriously
9) I told my weakness before others, where I had no power to handle it.
10) I always care what other people think, say about me. Whether they love me not. blaw blaw….

So these are my limit cross stupid mistakes, yeah! It may look so stupid & small.  But it has power to down you & make you a failure person. So now before blaming others, I am trying to rectify myself. So I always try to find out my all weak points & mistakes. So that I can reach at my destination. Because I know it’s not too easy to get anything precious, if you want than you have to fight for it & you have to be wiser .so that you can handle any situation & can reach at your destination.

SO NOW MY LIFE IS MOST BORING LIFE, STILL I LOVE THIS. AS THERE IS A HOPE WITH IN MY HEART , ONE DAY WILL COME IN MY LIFE WHEN I’LL SMILE FROM MY  HEART , AT THAT TIME I’LL CRY NOT FOR PAIN OR FAILURE BUT FOR SUCCESS & EXTREMELY PLEASURE
WAITING & TRYING

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form