FEW WORDS FROM MY DIARY PAGE

After a long time back to writing work.

Few words from my diary page-

Know about me and my past , The link is given below *MINI AUTOBIOGRAPHY* 

http://poemstoryshayari.blogspot.in/2013/06/my-hostel-life-from-12th-class-to-whole_4604.html


Don’t know what I gonna write , nothing enter into my mind , onside My dream which I feel like murder by myself behind my darken life another side the shortcut road to get the peace -Give up My Dream , like my papa. Sometimes I feel like am I going to end up like my papa , my papa is my inspiration he is a Mathematics honors holder from banivihar university , best college in his time even he was a top class student , for him till class 10th  (whole career) no one can Beat me In math , I always secure BEST MARK IN MATH EVEN GOT MATH Olympiad even I know his all career background as he showed me his all certificate , but he gave up his dream due to lack of good encouragement or can say support no doubt my grand papa was landlord + agricultural officer still some situations matters even he is a totally bad luck person , sometimes I feel like I am going to end up like my papa as I am also like my papa , that’s why he is the only person who understand my pain and I understand his pain except him no one truly understand my pain , but problem is he also can’t understand my situation as he is very simple from heart even he don’t wanna see what I see , if I give up then he gonna get the peace from others , he is getting pain and getting criticizing comments for me as he support me , what totally unbearable for me . I gonna do everything but keeping secrete but he is open which frightened me , even I don’t wanna say what I wanna / gonna do even my close people , all love me still when it comes to success that's becomes different case specially for a girl matter, that’s my major drawback, now I gotta know how I gonna live otherwise my life also end up with DREAM BECAME LIKE DREAM. Sometimes some thoughts arise in my mind like doesn’t matter what I follow , Right or wrong path but I wanna make my dream true , I’ll do this by hook or by crook. But one question always comes in my mind who gonna support me in my life, I don’t care what society going to say, what others pretend, what others think about me – I am going to make my dream by hook or by crook either by right path or wrong path, either by straight line or by curve line, I gonna make it true. Nearly 2-3 months before I was confident that I gonna make my dream true but after getting unexpected result from GATE now I can’t think anything in positive sense, that’s why I am moving as per my plan . What I gonna do, where I am going. That’s secreting till I make it real. No more expose before public as I can’t tolerate failure more. I believe World is too big you can go anywhere and make them your own people. My life principle is –WHERE EVER I GO, I’LL GO WITH MY HEART, ONE DAY I GONNA MAKE MY DREAMS REAL, and ONE DAY SURE. MY GOD IS WITH ME. He may be checking my patience. One day I gonna win I promise before my lord, till that day let me work as much as I can , let people spread rumors and think what they can about me.


NOW A DAYS I PROMISE, NO MORE EXPOSE TILL I MAKE MY DREAMS REAL. BUT YES! I NEED FRIENDS. I CAN’T DO IT ALONE , I AM OPEN TO ALL , ANYONE CAN JOIN IN MY DREAM BUT IF I GOTTA KNOW SOMEONE CHEAT ME I NEVER LOOK AT THEIR FACE AGAIN. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form