BETTER SOCIETY STARTS WITH YOU

ONE PEOPLE, ONE WORLD – WHY IS UNITY SO IMPORTANT?

Why it’s badly needed to treat everyone as per they deserve or can say how they want to be.
The positive side effects are –
1)    Better coordination in society
2)    Loving environment
3)    Respectful to each other
4)    End wars, terrorism, global poverty, political corruption, excessive greed, fix the environmental problems
5)    Which leads to a peaceful environment
So before we know about Unity, first we should know how we can control the violence in society as if that problem can be solved then we can solve many things.

Root causes behind violence in our society
The world forget moral values which actually essential now also - People are not responsible any more they don't even know what their personal responsibilities are like Respect your older, manners and responsibility are an obsession of the past.
Our society becomes more violent and dangerous day by day due to media.

Controllable Violence
Within the family: Children witness violent behaviour in the home and believe that it is acceptable. So from looking at a child you can say about their family not any young (10-15yrs) or little bit older as in this stage children actually more connected with society and outer environment so the relation of external environment matters most . Most of our learning we learn from our society – how to behave with our elders, love others and respect others. You can be rich but you can’t call yourself a better family until unless you learn anything good.
Society’s message regarding violence (example 1. violence against women and many more): Violence against an intimate partner is not considered as serious as other crimes in some places but in some place it act like really a crime. I specially feel it’s a crime. That’s why I love OPEN MINDED CULTURE NOT CLOSE MINDED CULTURE where both men and women equally treated.

Uncontrollable Violence
Besides these, there are many others violence which are not in our control like
1)    Political issues
2)    War
3)    Economic issues (inflection and deflection)
4)    Regional issues
5)    Religion issues
ETC….
So now, we should focus on what is in our control and how we can handle those well so that we can bring PEACE in society.
Besides this how it can help us to bring peace -

Unity – One People, One World
What happens when we unite towards our common good and how would leads to world change?
Over the last century, due to war many mothers have lost sons, daughters have lost fathers. Entire families have been murdered. Tens of Millions have been killed. People are still starving in parts of the world today.
Poverty is still killing children every day. There are still homeless people begging on the streets. Access to clean water and sanitation is still a problem for thousands. The rich continue to get richer, while the poor get poorer. And now the world’s Environment is also in decline.
Politicians and political party’s after decades of failures still promise with every election, to make a difference.

Your support makes a difference!
First of all UNITY is absolutely essential like food, air and water.
Unity + Wise Leadership = an end to the majority of the World’s problems
So how we can bring unity –
1)    Always say WE instead of I , especially when it comes to group and I love to work environment should be , where less competition but more learning as well as respect for each other.
2)    Don’t hurt others by your words and behaviour. Always put yourself in your partner’s shoes, imagine how it must look or feel coming from where they have been.  This requires empathy.
3)    Help each other to grow instead of think about fall down, each person benefits from an enhanced energy that allows each to make a greater contribution than either one could have made alone.
4)    Finally - Communicate , listen to each other , share your problems and sorrows and cheers when any successful time comes ,Have fun together

My way of thinking about UNITY AND VIOLENCE
·        I always give more priority to Unity even though I am INTROVERT personality, I love to work in a group but work separately then share knowledge together.
·        I respect each other irrespective to their REGION, CAST, and BACKGROUND. As I am open minded and I love to make friendship with that personality with his/her surroundings.
·        For me LOVE is first priority irrespective to REGION AND RELIGION. I Love all, my love is a kind of global love.
·        I hate dominating and disrespected people.
·        I don’t believe MONEY can bring UNITY but up to certain stage it can but not all time.
·        I hate VIOLENCE environment that’s why all terrorist, corrupted and bad works are my real enemy.

National crime record
Unity – I know some places where Unity is more as compare to other place that’s why ODISHA is in lower position in this matter even it has good human resource but we lack unity among all that’s our biggest drawback as per me or can say from my perspective, unity is less that’s why Most unrelated and unknown offended are from ODISHA ( 85.5%) ( http://indianexpress.com/article/explained/national-crime-records-bureau-data-2015-slight-dip-in-rape-crime-against-women-3004980/) as we always support outsiders than our own people and sometimes we recognize ourselves in other states name due to less unity as we all want to call as – I AM BELONGS TO YOU . So Odisha , should improve in this matter followed by BIHAR AND ASSAM (as in these places people hide their identity due to less growth rate and many psychosocial reasons are behind and those need to be improve from my side.) I love my state even it TOP IN SMART CITY but it need to improve in UNITY which is badly needed when it comes to DEVELOPMENT. I don’t want to be a part of politician but as an INDIAN and MY MOTHER LAND I gave my view. I born in – BALASORE (In Odisha , 3 hours distance from Bhubaneswar (Odisha –capital) and 3 hours distance from Kolkata (West bengal – Capital) in train) . so I born in a beautiful place and I love my mother land but I am looking forward to see it’s improvement . I am not saying without making any sense , you can judge any people mind-set – little bit selfish and less unity, which mind-set we should change to make a healthy as well as secure and development society. 


I marked that , sometimes people judge you based on the place you belongs to like if you are from north east from India then you are not Indian likewise many types of mind-set we have which we need to flush out as soon as possible . The more you become open the more you expose to others and their life. after a certain stage of my life I realize that , I am close minded whereas from my childhood days I am staying outside and I have faced many different community people and few times I face the different kinds of violence but most of the time I always get love . So from my perspective, I love all places but I hate any regional biases, which some people already set up in their mind. If you have huge money to spend then no regional bias actually matters, that’s the funniest thing I ever marked.
So when we judge someone or respect someone based on what – only region but society in India says it’s all about  cast , religion , family background as well as education too. All have collective importance. Now also many people suffer from this but for the first time I saw, people have biases based on REGION rather than personal aspects.

My way of respecting people is – “Earn respect by giving it”
Earning respect not a game which you can play at any time, a person get that through many struggle and sacrifices. Even I am saying – I give a challenge to anyone who can say anything really bad about me related to my personality and character which is really disrespectful besides arrogant and Introvert . As I born with such qualities, I talk with those when I feel someone REALLY TRUE TO ME not show fake or too jealous kind of person.
That’s why I am very confidence about my personal qualities as well as the family I born, as we never ever allow any kind of bad work in our family. My father even grandfather says – it doesn’t matter what you are doing but that should be good to society and human being. So I feel I am respectful in my aspect irrespective to my personality, character and education as well as family background too as I belongs to a GOOD CULTURAL FAMILY (some also don’t follow it but most of them really follow). so if someone disrespect you , it’s their way of culture and the way they grow up , you can’t do anything with that but you can rectify those culture which actually polluting the society and it’s unity .
When we say UNITY, we also should focus on its culture as well as OVERALL DEVELOPMENT (HUMAN AS WELL AS TECHNOLOGICALLY).
I love my all and I don’t accept disrespect no matter who are you but it doesn’t mean I AM OLD LADY and you should respect me always but we should maintain it (Old –I always accept others respectful behaviour as I know when I born as per my parents’ marriage) .
I FEEL RESPECT (to all irrespective to age, region, religion and work they are doing *I learnt one thing from my family as a land lord family background in our family also many people work but you should respect them as a good human, as you don’t know what god has kept in your luck and if an uneducated person can run a business and get RESPECTED then why not a honest worker of course he/she is working in a honest way for his/her family as per their needs and fate. So be respectful in OVERALL) AND UNITY ARE 2 IMPORTANT FACTORS TO BUILT A BETTER SOCIETY.

MY DREAM IS TO CREATE A BETTER SOCIETY IN FUTURE

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form