BE OLD PASSIONATED STILL BE CLASSY




Life is a theatre where we need to play different roles in our day to day life like here sometimes we act either as a hero, heroine, villain, side actor or actress or comedian etc, like this we play till our death, the day we die, we stop playing any role and God is the director or producer of our story. He is the one and only, some part of our life story already pre-written before we enter into the earth, as per our past life karma and some, we get as per our karma as per present life. Different religions have different views on karma factor but I am a strong believer of karma irrespective of any religion, it is totally based on our day today daily karma. Sometimes our good karma added in our future account as a saving, which can help us when we need. Karma is a lifesaving interest which we can get as per our choice, Good Karma then Good life, Bad karma means bad life – it is like “As you sow, so shall you reap”, that’s why I always believe in doing good for others and good karma as I know – what I’ll do that’ll return to me one day – sooner or later or next life. sometimes people say who sees what gonna happen in next life – still I believe it affects, that’s why beggar and rich people are there, their present life karma may affect them in their next life, if not present life and sometimes based on our present good karma, our life turn into good as well, no matter how worst your life before. That’s the real life, I know and learn even leaning during the course of my life.
Well, I gonna tell you about my present life story and karma effects. You might have known all most all the events of my life during my engineering life and some extend to MBA life, as after joined in MBA I decided to stop writing my personal life stuffs in blog as sometimes too much open to public and too much sharing may hamper your peace of mind as well, it may create an illustration aura around some people.
I realize one bitter true fact – people always love to make every good thing into bad, no matter whatever you have written and whatever you do, still some good people are there who loves to go deep into it and want to know the real true facts and rest of the people loves to make noise of fake stories and fake issues. I always believe every story has 2 sides, one is positive side another is negative side, and sometimes some people knowingly spread the negative views among people either knowingly or unknowingly as bad things attract people much easier as compared to good things.
Let’s talk about the things which we do in our day to day life and let's think on this twice– does it really matter or whatever we do what is the real consequences of that –

Recent Trends –

Drinking:
Sometimes we take it as social status, sometimes we drink out of habit, sometimes get out of pressure, life problems and pain and sometimes it is fun with friends, so whatever the reason may be, do you think- is it really helpful for you?
I think No! Instead of this, you can have healthy drinks as well or high-status food or anything which is healthy and can show your social status as well, so instead of drinks which is injurious to health, you can displace that. It can save your image and keep your health as well.
So lets me explain – why I hate drinks – whereas I am a great food lover person, till now I tasted all kinds of food in different brands but before that I check in google about that, not any  alcohol mix drinks as I know once it’ll turn into habit, it’ll be difficult to get out it.

Having a boyfriend or girlfriend –
It is not necessary to have a BF or GF or having BF or GF doesn’t signify your sexuality. So instead of BF or GF you can enjoy your life with your friend's cum soul mate, as per my perception- having BF or GF are wastage of time and money so better have good friends than time pass BF or GF in your life.

Having one good trustworthy friend is better than 1000s of fake friends -
I always believe in this. keep only one friend and rest all are for time pass friends, as friends are like the real secret keeper and true soul mate, but not all so be careful with whom you are sharing your secret, that’s why I always have less friend circle but not anyone too close. My life principle on friendship – out of the side and out of mind. I don’t like to keep many friends in my circle. That’s what I believe. Instead of so much socializing, I love to spend my time with my writing and doing something creative like painting or own work etc, that truly shows my personality. I love to spend my time with myself then others. That’s why some called me as an introvert but I called as the wise way to invest time.

Too much show-up –
Show up is good but too much show up can be the reason for your downfall. As sometimes we show up which we can’t be or sometimes we pretend to be like someone else but I always believe be honest to yourself and be as you are, that’s the true identity to live a better life.
So these are bad habits which we need to change if we want the best life for ourselves and our future.

Let me take to my memory glance –
Story after my engineering life –

I always dream to have my own business even during my Engineering period – I involved in so many social work organizations and work for few days as per my convince as my college was far away from town and it cost 500/- in auto, in the year 2010-2014 as no OLA and UBER were not active in Odisha by that time , one of the most drawbacks was my college situated in a place which was far from city in Gotha Patna (IIIT Bhubaneswar – International Institute of information technology) and there were fewer habitats on the way while going to college . Therefore it was really very inconvenient to attend all the meeting and social work involvement in all time except Sunday and Saturday as on Sunday our college bus took us for shopping from 1. 30 PM to 9.30 PM, so that was the best time to go and other weekdays it was from 5. 30 PM to 8.30 / 9. 30 PM. so I usually work from my laptop and I was involved in all sorts of marketing activities and writing blogs etc. and during Sundays I usually go for any public work like some awareness campaign or go to any orphanage place or physically handicapped schools .

That’s was my routine and I really love that – that’s why I didn’t have many friends and I rarely have time for my friends as I love to be busy with my work. Social work is the only thing that fills my soul with pleasure and satisfaction. I don’t have much money to spend on travelling and I never ever had any boyfriend or any friend who had the bike or who could take me along with him or her, that’s why I totally depend on our college bus.

In my life, 2 things matter a lot (career and character *Honest living style or decent living style, not a luxurious lifestyle or rich lifestyle*).
That’s why I always care about that – I may have too many good friends who are boys but I always avoid having boyfriends as one thing always I keep in my mind that having a boyfriend doesn’t make my life better but it will make my life hectic, if I can’t get him or if I can’t marry him . so better keep my life simple – be friends with all but love with none, best way to live a guilt-free life as I don’t like to exploit anyone or I don’t have any intention to show up before anyone as I am capable enough to handle myself, strong enough to save myself and my parents rich enough to give me money to spend. People usually say –paayer ho Jata Hai , Magar paayr bar bar kase hota hai. I only know love happens once which is for the lifetime not for short time period if it happens that that call as crush not love, not at all.

That’s why I never ever had any boyfriend, if you want to know me better – then ask any friends or go to college to know me better, as I never ever had any boyfriend till now, yes! I had issues with my friends regarding study matters, not about any boy or drinking alcohol etc., that’s it. That was my life and I love that. no matter whatever people say – either bisexual or introvert or egoistic or poor (as there is a proverb poor man has no friends but I have social circle how much needed), still I don’t care as I love to be myself.

My career – Yes, it was important or it played the biggest role in my life. I never ever want to see myself as a software engineer but as a researcher, that’s why I work hard to get into that and I tried for gate as well during the period 2014 – 2015 but couldn’t get that’s why that was the biggest reason why I go into the depression after my b-tech when I couldn’t achieve my dreams.

My life has only 2 purposes and my life has 2 principle –
Purpose –
1)    I wanna see my own business one day
2)    I wanna create a decent and better society
Principle -

1)    I can’t go beyond my principle no matter how much torture I get (I can’t harm someone which can destroy someone’s life until unless they do something similar as I believe in one rule *It is a big crime to tolerate something unnecessarily or in other words get torture for something or some issues, which you have not done. It means you are allowing that person to do this with someone else also. Before they get this chance to do with someone else, punish him/her so that they either realize their mistake or scare to do that again*, I can’t hurt and I don’t go for smoke/drinking or any drug addiction. )
2)    I love to see others in success and love. I want to spread love, I want everyone should go for the healthy fight when it comes to success, still love each other or scare to harm someone in deep.

I believe it’s easy to become a decent person and still maintain your standard of life –

So how can you showcase your lifestyle instead of doing something which shows the unhealthy society –?

1)    You can decorate your house with huge decoration and assets which shows you maintain the good lifestyle

2)    You are eating healthy food – either veg or non-veg but healthy with high-status wale food instead of junk food, where you can show your status. eating McDonald's or domino's pizza doesn’t show the lifestyle whereas it is wastage of money, instead of this you can have basmati rice biryani or pulao with high fibre curry , doesn’t it show your status or simple different types of decent paratha and decent curry with one glass juice , doesn’t it make any sense.  

3)    You can have branded clothes with trends.

4)    You can walk, talk and smile decently than like illiterate even I know sometimes I talk and smile in loud (which is the biggest drawback in my personality)

5)    Your work life choice and your choice of having a friend circle tell about more than anything so you need to keep some good friends who can be poor or rich doesn’t matter inside your heart and talk with them as family and showcase some friends as a business or status. So we can’t live without having a good social life and all are not rich and all rich are not good and good for our mental health. So better choose friends wisely as I believe there are many rich and decent family background people are there (check out many celebrities – from every industry politicians to film industry, film industry is quite different as the lifestyle is different. Instead of that, you can judge the lifestyle of the industrialist, high-level people etc. and their daily routine and their family background to living style. You can judge better from that. Some have bad habits of drinking and nowadays it becomes common in India, whereas if you check out as per country wise you will find there are many developing countries where the consumption of alcohol is decreeing day by day – don’t believe me check out by yourself. Statics data of different countries as per country wise their consumer level of alcohol in past and present as alcohol damage the health, makes you poor without any health benefits. And it doesn’t make any sense to spend for something which doesn’t play any role in our life.

6)    Your daily activities show the real you than eating or doing something unhealthy.

Nowadays - Be the real you appeal to many people than being fake.

So the status of yours, you can showcase through many ways which are last long and keep you healthy as well as decent life with pride. So it’s up to you what you want to see in your future – decent life or life with full of problems with uncertainty. The choice is yours.
So these are my views, as when I was in MBA – I saw many students showcase more than their reality, that’s why I always confined with fewer friends as I don’t want to change myself for anyone and I wanted a decent life throughout my life as I have to do so many things within this short lifespan, that’s why I never ever had time for those who don’t try to know themselves and their future.
During my MBA I didn’t involve in any social work activities as i had some bitter past experience during my engineering career like I couldn’t concentrate more on my future career and dream and couldn’t achieve what I always wanted. That’s why my whole focus was on myself – keep my mind healthy and strong through yoga and give some time for self-study and doing project work. That was my schedule during my whole MBA career – that’s why I never ever had many friends with whom I can go for the night out travel or trip or anything else. It was like I cut off my social life for 2 years still I was enjoying as I love to spend my time on religious activities and yoga. That’s why I can spend my 2 years at Sri Sri University happily.
But after my MBA – it was the big turn for me – what I can do now as I always have craze for my business since my engineering days but I couldn’t get any clue – how can I start and where I can start, as I meet many investors and SME founders during different entrepreneurship events in Odisha, I talked with them and they suggested me they can’t help me like this unless I spend a few like I should have an incubation centre where I need to work and they can act as a shareholder or business partner of my business later on – after it grow or reach to some extent so by that time I need to work hard and I am a girl who has less friend circle – some people take it as fake and some take it as time pass and some take it in another sense but I was so crazy for my dream to make establish my business – I forgot the consequences of being too crazy for dream . which I realize later when I meet one investor in Bangalore then I realize what are the negative factors may attach with having a business-minded girl with no any external support like (having a boyfriend or friends or relatives who also can support here either directly or indirectly *in Bangalore I was alone with my dreams even if my 2 brothers and friends were there* and not too rich, that’s why after few days of working hard for my dream having own startup – I drop my idea and attend different interviews and try to join in any company as soon as possible as I always want to be financially stable first. I move to Bangalore from Odisha with my dream and then I realize I should marry, this decision of mine put a big smile on my parents face as they always wanted this since I finished my engineering.
So finally I decided to marry but it doesn’t mean – my life and my dream ended here. I marry as I realize, for a girl marriage is as important than living single with less money and run after the dream. Better marry and have a family life and it doesn’t mean you can’t have a dream life as well. So when people ask me the difference between single life and marriage life –
I find no difference at all.
Even though you are married – you can go outside and talk about your start-up, it doesn’t mean you are characterless as nowadays many company CEOs are ladies only.

If you have good earning you can have a servant who can help you in your housing works from cooking to cleaning.

So I always believe being married doesn’t make your life different, it’s up to you how you want to see your life.
For me –
I want to establish my business one day either it will be during my 30s or 40s (doesn’t matter) but it will be one day. Writing my own novel one day (maybe that time is nearer.
And I want to spend my time on social work activities during holidays like Saturday and Sunday.
Don’t you think it makes some sense? God has given brain with talent, don’t waste it – instead, invest it properly in better ways – FOR YOURSELF AND FOR SOCIETY. This is the best investment you can have for yourself and the best karma. As here neither are you hurting your skills and talent not hurting others and here you are helping so many people, as now also so many people are looking for your help either emotional or financial. Help as much as you can, it can be added to your future life as an interest (karma factor).

So what married women can do –?
They can be work as a social worker or help to mentally retire people or writing books , painting , travelling and travelling coach writer or caretaker / help to old age homes and take the responsibility of a kid and old age couple ( spend some money for them in every month) , work for environment and awareness campaign,
These are the healthy lifestyle a woman follow to make their society and environment better,
When people ask me you are going to marry so what’s about your dream – I usually smile and say – so what – I am going to marry, but it doesn’t mean I am in a cage where I can’t do anything I want but as per my culture permits – How was my life before, this is totally similar, I can go for which are healthy for society and good for other people as well as mine.
There are many married women I have seen who are free and have a decent life and are CEO of different companies. Check all the banking sector, mostly all CEOs are women only. So kindly, shut your mouth and let her do whatever she wants – If she is capable enough to do something in her life. You can’t bind her or force her to be someone who she can’t be.

I am that kind of woman – I always have dreams, for that, I took so many crazy steps during my college days as by hook and by crook – I wanted to see myself as an entrepreneur (Some of my friends are true evidence of those who are very close to me either girls or boys as whatever I do, I show them.) but alas I couldn’t due to lack of support and helping hand either financially or spreading the network, that’s why I didn’t know where to start so I took steps in my ways which I realize later –those were the crazy steps which I took innocently and later on I realize the consequences of that, that’s why people rightly say – small town girls with big dream ( I am from a lard lord family background still I was not aware of so many things) but my dream was something different that was being an entrepreneur and social work. That was my only fault, my dream – which took all charm from my life still it never ever let me forget it in any single day. when I’ll die – may these 2 die with me but one day I gonna make it true and I trust on God I’ll live at least till 70 years of my age so I have time to do anything and I’ll do and I’ll properly utilize God gifted SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND one day I’ll make my DREAM true but as per the perfect time. even though now I want to work as a social worker or working for the start-up, I can’t as I am incapable, so I wait for perfect time and but people say perfect time is now, I agree with that but everyone has a perfect time and I need to wait. That’s why I keep my entrepreneurship dream until my 40s whereas I want to be a writer before I touch my 30s. I may be going slowly but I never ever stop and I know no one can stop me as I am not doing anything wrong.

I know My family (new and old will surely support me) in my future , even my God is always there to take care of my dream and my family . 
(OMM NAMO SHIVAYA) 
NO FAKE ONLY FACTS ! 
Judge with evidence not with what you see on social media !
The world is full of nice peopleIf you can't find one, be one - I found many, in every step of my life - Frankly speaking - Maybe my "INTENTION" or "KARMA" was good. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form