MY LIFE


Sometimes I astonished how my time passed, how I passed my 20 years…now I am quite younger & well knowledgeable person about the world, people & have knowledge how to live also. Every time I ask myself what I gained from this world...whether I gain something or not. Then I get one answer every time YES…I gain many things from my society, from different people, from my friends, from my homes. Everywhere I learn something good & that also different. Everything has a different value in my life. Now I am going to completing my engineering career, only one year left. I know it will pass like nothing happen in my life. But now I really realize , I gain many things. Many friends, knowledge...knowledge related to my study & the world.

My journey was not like as soft as cotton it was thorn in rose plant. Totally painful, I lost my loved people like my grandpapa , grandmama, my  only best friend <RITA>…then I lose many thing related to career my dream , then I had disturbance with my friends. Lots of problems I faced sometimes alone & sometimes my parents were with me. but from every point in my life I learnt something different & which helped me a lot  , sometimes I wanna say let it go my past bad memories. But sometimes I wanna stay with it, as it always encourage me “what I wanna do in my life, why I come here, what are my negative points /my faults”..Etc… Finally it makes me a person which I always wish for. So I love everything & everyone in my life. It’s not like that my journey end here. But after this life my life will be either more struggling or live with a comfort life  …it purely depends on my achievements , as well as my dream..in my life I don’t give any importance to certificate  even if I burnt many certificate in my life where I achieved as best grade which showed my talent , because felt pain when  I couldn’t use those certificate in my actual time. Which gave me always pain & always push me to my past days.  But at that time after burnt I felt I had done a great mistake but now a realize it’s brilliant work I ever done…so I learn one thing from my life ,burnt those things which has no meaning in your life..so I burnt my best achievements , as I knew those works will never ever help me , but yes, it had power to make me cry . so one thing I set up in my mind – I’ll not cry whatever the situation come …I  wanna burn those which gives me pain… where I can’t get anything..So this certificate has no value in my real life , it’s only help you to get money & live a comfort life. Except this nothing. In this one paper a child’s future has not written but yes one thing written here that’s how to get money. I hate when your friends become your enemy for getting one best certificate. it really irritates me but after that I scold myself. after knowing the truth  why I scold my friends or hate y friends  , they are right, their  statements are justified. As we all are struggling to get a comfort life, Everyone wants. That’s the main reason why one person become enemy of another. Then I further realize I can live a life without talking, as i talk less & I love to sit silently . But I can’t live a life where hate becomes my best friend. Which I never want, I understand everyone’s feelings. Still sometimes I can’t control my anger as well as my emotions. Sometimes unknowingly  I express it… but now I realize my all mistakes & how to live. I give  importance to my certificate , but it’s can’t define me & my future , so now I gonna give importance to those which really define me. I don’t wanna live a life like - go to work then come home & live a peaceful life. I never wanna, I wanna live a life- where I can do something for other where I can feel a inner satisfaction ,where I can get true love & blessings  from other people & then spend my life with my family & friends…this is a life I wish for, this is a life which I actually want. But before that I have to fulfill my parents & my relatives dream…as they also play a important role...As a girl I am saying, it’s not too easy to become a perfect girl..Because before doing any work you have to think twice & thrice… it’s not easy to take any step immediately. It may harm you & may down your family’s respect. So when you are a girl you have to concern about everything like your family, friends, your personal life as well as professional life. Sometimes I ask myself -:

IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME
CAN I ACHIEVE ALL THESE.
CAN I MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY…
CAN I FULFILL WHAT I ALWAYS WISH OR DREAM…
CAN I MAKE MY FAMILY PROUD
CAN I LIVE A LIFE WHERE IN THE END I’LL PROUD ON MYSELF
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME???
CAN MY GOD HELP ME ???

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form