MY SPECIAL GRATITUDE



I don’t know how to show my gratitude to those whose encouraging words motivates me to write.  I started my writing when I was nearly 12-13 years old, for the first time I started writing for My School Magazine (in ORIYA), after coming engineering line, i start writing in ENGLISH

I too love to write, as I talk very less. My nature is -  “I love to sit silently, I love peaceful place and I love nature “. 
MY ROMANTIC IDEAS COMES WHEN EVER I AM IN GARDEN OR ANY BEAUTIFUL ,  PEACEFUL PLACE <IT’S SITUATION DEPENDENCE> … BUT MOST OF THE TIME I WRITE ACCORDING TO SITUATION. I WRITE WHEN EVER I CRY OR WHEN EVER I EXTREMELY HAPPY. BUT ,AS I AM IN HOSTEL I CAN’T SIT IN GARDEN IN NIGHT TIME TO  GET A ROMANTIC MOOD, SO I WRITE  ROMANTIC STORIES WHEN EVER I AM IN ROMANTIC MOOD, BUT MOST OF THE TIMES I ARTIFICIALLY CREATE BY LISTENING MUSIC.

I love to dream & imagine. When I was child I remember -My papa always told me in fun “I know one day you'll become a poet or story writer. As in mathematics u are writing too many words, where not needed.” .but when I started writing poems for my school magazine, for the first time I feel a different kind of pleasure. I felt like I am telling my voice. As I talk less, so I prefer to write. I feel nonverbal action sometimes works better than verbal action. Btw now I feel Nonverbal action helps you in various ways.  Like - to read someone’s mind & it also increase your brain power. How much I study & feel. As in verbal action you directly tell what you feel or want, but in nonverbal action. Many emotions hidden within one words, so people sometimes get confused. But a wise person catches what you wanna say or what you feel. Everyone can’t read your hidden message with in your writing. So I feel NONVERBAL ACTION IS BEST.

I prefer writing as I feel it’s my voice. I can’t tell everything loudly or I can’t use any rough words. If anything hurts me or please me. I show my emotions through my writing. I feel a different kind of satisfaction whenever I write. I feel it just like a drug & I can’t live a day without writing. I know now it becomes my lifetime partner. I wanna be a GOOD WRITER. I know - I may not be so much good in writing, most of the time due to speed typing I lost many words & sometimes I write many wrong sentences. I know my all faults, I wanna rectify it. But now I can’t give more time to here as I have to do lots of things in my life. Writing is just like a daily schedule. I know I am not  a good writer. Even if  whenever I read my writing, I don’t feel good from my heart. I say to myself - I have to improve more in this field. As my DREAM IS TO BE GOOD WRITER…

TILL NOW I HAVE WRITTEN “<WITH IN 2 YEAR> 14 STORIES, 130 POEMS… ALL ARE MY ORIGINAL WORK & A NOVEL IS CONTINUE  “A HIDDEN LOVE STORY” I DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO COMPLETE  ”  I need to improve in this field, but now it’s time to study & focus on my  first priority. Writing is my TOP MOST PRIORITY, AS HERE I CAN BRING NAME & FAME. But before that I wanna engage myself in any work, where I can get some money. As I wanna be self independent. Not only  I wanna be a WRITER but also I WANNA BE A PEACE MAKER. I don’t know how can I reach there or how many milestones I have to cover to get my destination. I have no idea about it, I only know my work, even if I have no knowledge on how to make my dream into reality. I only know if you are true from your heart to get something & you work hard, THEN GOD WILL SURELY LISTEN YOU & HE WILL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT.

I never expect any help from others; I need little encouragement & support. So I heartily show my gratitude towards those who ever inspired me for writing. I wanna publish my poem & story book, but as I am a student & I have no such name. That’s why I can’t get any good publisher, but after engaged in any work. I’ll surely publish my book, IT’S NOT DAY DREAM. I WANNA MAKE MY DREAM INTO REALITY.



Sometimes I heard how people criticize my writings as well as suggested me DON’T SEE DAY DREAM. It’s not my day dream it’s my inner voice. My heart & soul says ONE DAY MY DREAM TURN INTO REALITY. But for this I have to struggle more , I have to work more, I have to tolerate more, I have to do everything HOW MUCH I CAN. That’s the big reason I wanna do everything whatever I want. as for my dream I don’t know any particular path , I only know I have to reach there , but which path will be perfect for me ,I don’t know. That’s why I am trying various ways to reach at my destination. I wanna make my dream into reality. My dream is not for destruction proposes,  it’s for construction purpose. But I don’t know how it will possible. 
But I have faith in my lord; he can show me the actual path but when my time will come.

THANKS  TO ALL AGAIN, WHO EVER SUPPORT ME FOR MY WRITINGS… 

PS :- MY SPECIAL GRATITUDE TO MY GOD , MY PARENTS , MY FAMILY MEMBERS & SOME PEOPLE WHO ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY...
{SORRY NOT MY COLLEGE FRIENDS OR ANY OF MY OLD FRIENDS ARE INCLUDED HERE . AS NONE OF THEM HELP ME. EVEN IF WHEN I BEGGED HELP NONE HELPED ME IN ANY MATTER . SO NO THANKS TO THEM. 
( FRANKLY SPEAKING ) }

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form