TRAGIC LIFE

The more I go deeper, the more I understand the world. The world is so cruel for those who have dream, and belongs to an ordinary family. I am not the only person who has dream and who is fighting hard for that, my only problem is – I AM A GIRL AND I AM ALONE. I don’t have anyone. Everyone with me but when it comes to my study and education and my dream, everyone left me alone to suffer and struggle. I am purely alone. I am struggling from last 8 years – 1st my dream was to become a doctor , unfortunately I couldn’t be a part of it then I entered into engineering that also in IIIT – A national institute in INDIA. At least I feel satisfied that I got chance to read in a good institute. But after that I don’t have interest in engineering as I feel boring in coding career,  that’s why I try to go through M-tech to make my dreams real but I have one option and one branch , I only want to study in Bio- informatics , for that branch I wanna do M-tech otherwise MBA , but now a big problem arise where I’ll get 8 lakh money to make my dream real , I have huge interest to read more EVEN FOR MY EDUCATION I SPOILED MY 1 YEAR TIME , PEOPLE LAUGH AT ME AND SOME CRITICIZE ME , STILL I TOLERATE ALL FOR MY DREAM , my main motto was to study but I fear the study loan that’s why I thought for company jobs but I have Huge interest to read more , again I change my mind to study but now a great problem arise that’s BANKS ARE REFUSING TO GIVE BANK LOAN , yes! I have not got IIM OR XIMB but what I got that’s not also poor that also an Good University with AICTE approved. I got chance from my own capability and talent , I go through written test, PI even have ATMA score card + Good career in B-TECH without backlog, still Banks are refusing to give bank loan . One bank gave me hope to give me bank loan but in the end moment means my 1st installment payment is nearer at that time they are refusing me to give and told go to your place for get student loan , My papa is a railways employee , he is a government service holder even we are from HINDU BRAHMIN FAMILY , not from MUSLIM family . I have my birth certificate that, I born in this place still people doubt on me , I can’t do anything more . I am not an ORPHAN, who is adopted from a foreign country.  I don’t know why I always face problem for my education and my identity, even when I was In IIIT college nobody wants I should go for further study that’s why knowingly I didn’t sit for placement, I knew I took risk for my dream, when 1 year completed and it’s time to do something I am not getting any support. This is not fake. What I am facing, that’s I wrote here. I don’t want to give much pressure to my parents – My papa already spend lots of money for me , he spend near about 15 lakh for my whole education till now from Schooling to Medical preparation to whole engineering - my papa pay all money and didn't care money for my education , now I can’t give him much pressure . my brother also studying MBA now without student loan + our new home is going to complete , so where he’ll get so much money to pay even such a big amount , I also don’t want he should pay for me as he already pay lots money for me in my past . for the first time I am going through EDUCATION LOAN , THAT ALSO CREATE PROBLEM LIKE I AM NOT FROM THIS PLACE AND SOMETHING OR SOMEONE DON’T WANT I SHOULD READ MORE.Even I fulfilled all criteria’s still I am not getting.

Now the world is corrupted world, if your father is in bank or if you have relative even you don’t fulfill all criteria’s still you can get for study loan but if you are from an ordinary family then you can’t get. One thing astonished me- how my friends got bank loan , even they have no much good career , but I am not getting even having better percentage , I have many examples too , but whom I’ll say - To RBI ? OR To Our PM about corruption , I am an ordinary person .People are blaming me even suggesting me - WHY YOU DON’T GO FOR JOB , WHY YOU WANNA STUDY, THIS IS MY DECISION, WHY I WANNA STUDY, WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM IF I’LL GO FOR STUDY AND DON’T GO FOR JOB NOW. 

Already my life is full of struggling, can’t write more otherwise neither I’ll get job or bank loan and final option will be QUIT MY LIFE , already my life half spoiled for this writing. Now I fear to write, I fear to share my views, I fear to say the truth. MY LIFE ALREADY SPOILED. I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE OUT FROM THIS PLACE, FROM ODISHA 1st, the place which gave me pain only otherwise I’ll take a bigger step. FOR ME MY DREAM MATTERS A LOT THAN ANYTHING EVEN FROM MY LIFE. I am looking forward to DO JOB IN FOREIGN, ANY KIND OF JOB. NO DOUBT I MAY PASSED AS AN ”IT” ENGINEER FROM A NATIONAL INSTITUTE BUT I CAN  DO ANY KIND OF JOB TO ESCAPE OUT FROM THIS PLACE AND TO GET PEACE. THAT’S WHAT I WANT NOW. If my education become a big reason behind others problems, better let me go from this place or let me quit for forever. I don’t know why I am facing so much obstacles in my life specially for my career , who is trying to down me , why ? Why people don’t let me rise!

OH, GOD! GIVE ME JOB IN ANY COUNTRY, NOW I AM READY TO GO. !!!

CAN’T HOPE FOR MY EDUCATION , CAN’T GIVE MORE TENSION TO FAMILY , WHO ALREADY DID THEIR BEST , IT’S MY TIME TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME . M-TECH OR MBA IS MY CHOICE, NOT MY FAMILY’S SO LET ME TAKE RISK OR LET ME GO FROM THIS PLACE.

This is my voice; I am not blaming anyone here.

HOPE, ONE DAY I’LL GET REAL JUSTICE!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form