MY REAL MAN



Oh , God 
please help me to solve my life query 
When people ask where your real man 
i answer ! i am on search mode 
wait for a moment !
I need a man
A real man
a man never fear , a man who rarely cry
a man who knows the value of humanity and empathy 
a man who's willing to share with me
Not his money, but his heart
Not his car, but his soul
Not his home, but his love
when people ask me it is possible
as love made in heaven 
i always answer 
yes ! i'll 
no matter for that if possible i can cross 7 seas 
to get that real man
A real man always stands beside her lady
To hold my hand and be my friend
A real man doesn't let you go
Not even when it seems impossible
Even though it hurts
Even though it's hard 
A real man knows what he has in his heart
I need a man.
One who can look at another female
Then look at me and tell me
I'm still the most beautiful thing
He'll ever see.
a man who fight for right 
and where i can feel secure for myself
I need a man
Faithful and true
One who wants me for me
Not just my body or my sexuality
Not someone who's looking for a trophy
But one who accepts me for the whole package
Intelligent, funny and kind too
I need a man
I'm not looking for perfection
I am not looking for handsome figure
I'm just looking for a man 
With strong from his mind
I need a man
I don't need to be taken care of,
I can handle me
I need a man 
who can be the reason of my smile and live in this world
i need a man not a baby 
who can be easily impressed and fluctuated by others
I need a man
To stand alone
And not depend on me 
For anything but love
I need a man
Someone I can respect.
Who'll do the same for me.
ha , when my parents and other people ask 
does this man truly exist?
i answer , I don't know
however have faith on lord 
he'll send a real man for a real lady like me 
I know how i am 
I am difficult to understand but easily handled 
I strong lady need a strong man 
Mental strength is much more important than physical strength
anyone can protect you once through physical strength 
but a real man always stand besides you and support you always when no body is there
That's the mean of real man 
It's seems difficult to be a real man 
still i think , this kind of man really exist in this present world
specially for me kind of woman 
I am on my way to search my real man 
I believe that man exist specially for me 
I am waiting for my real man
who also can see the real me 
Not the outside world but inside me 
who don't believe anything fake but the truth only 
I am on my way to search 
I know it's a difficult journey 
however i always believe , every difficult road ends with positive result
Oneday i gonna get 
My real man

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form