STUDY OR DON’T STUDY – IT DOESN’T MATTER


Does education really matter to become successful?
Education is not just the degree that you get, but the knowledge that you accumulate from various sources/experiences and the wisdom that you gain by thinking.
Whenever I sit silently, I look at myself and ask myself – what I did in my life then look at my CV. Is it perfect, it seems really imperfect?
I tried for medical and couldn’t get then my marks are throughout 70+ CGPA, Is it seems good. Then I ask myself – what if a person who has not got either excellent degrees or excellent colleges still in MD & CEO position in MNCS then what’s wrong with me then.
Then my heart says – just forget all and work hard for your future, Future – nobody knows.
There was a time people laugh at my % as I was from state board with 79%, in 10th actually those who have knowledge in state board they well known about the fact that – state board – whole state pass percentile in ODISHA is always 60% and toppers list in 10th within TOP 10, last 10th position secured percentile 91%, I am talking about 2006-9 as after that state board schedule has changed – their exam pattern to courses.

That’s why I never compare state board percentage and intelligence level– as I know you can’t judge someone by their % with their intelligence. It always mismatches. I always say to myself– I am that much qualified as well as an expert in doing my job well and also eligible for the higher position as well.
Whenever people laugh at me as I tried for medical whereas couldn’t get – I laugh at those as many of them now got into good B-schools after 5 years of coaching.
Whenever I look at myself – during my 12th I had asthmatic problem for which I couldn’t perform well during my 12th as I suffered last 4-5 months before my exam or can say arrival of winter season , I still remember those days in my life during 12th as I wake up early by 5 AM and take bath by 5.30  , For me and one of my roommate it was a general routine, that’s why me and roommate always praised by our lady matron always as we are early birds on whole 3rd floor or can say whole 12th girls batch but who knows we don’t like to fight for bathroom , better take bath early then again sleep or study – whatever you want , so due to that reason and sleeping habits also ruined even from my childhood days I always have problem with cold or can say I easily fall ill like cold or a cough or fever, that’s why by December my health condition went worst, I fall ill it affected me even after my exam till 3-4 months, I suffered . As due to medical tension again my health condition becomes worst due to so much tension.
That’s why even after taking 1 year of medical coaching from Aakash medical, I still couldn’t crack then I joined in +3 ( bachelor degree in general science), finally dropped as I didn’t have interest after continuing for 1 year – by that time I got IIIT in engineering.
So after a certain stage in my life, I realized that tension can 
ruin you not built you so better avoid it.

Then I joined in IIIT, many laughed at me as I tried for medical still couldn’t crack but most of them forget that – CBSE PMT & AIEEE exams questions comes from NCERT books, not from state-level books. If someone really studies hard and read line by line from NCERT books then that person can crack easily CBSE PMT and AIEEE.
That’s why when many laughed at me as I took coaching for Medical still couldn’t crack – I feel pity for them now – After 5 years of coaching still, they couldn’t crack high-level B- Schools (IIMS). 3 years college time coaching - After 2 years or 3rd semesters onwards I have seen many of my friends enrolled themselves in TIMES coaching center for management for CAT/MAT/XAT - 50% were going for coaching in college bus in evening and by that time I was busy in thinking about to DROP OUT FROM ENGINEERING AS I WAS FRUSTRATED FROM ENGINEERING CAREER, later on, I started loving engineering by 6th semestar onwards, when i gotta know that through M-TECH also i can achieve my dream to become a RESEARCHER as I didn't know what I gonna do in future after engineering as I didn't have interest in spending my whole life as an engineer, as I was a dreamer from childhood days that's why - may not I am a great schlor in marks but in other fileds I was always topper, that's why I choose medical as I had so much planning for my future, what me and my papa were planned together or can say human interaction with great social contribuation but in engineering there is no such thing - that's why I started doing social work instead of study and started writing and prepared for IAS and CLAD exam . later on, one of my lectures told me how I can make my future better through engineering too as I didn't have anyone WHO CAN SHOW ME THE PERFECT PATH or can say GUIDE ME, AS PER MY LIFE GOAL. TILL NOW, I FIND FEW (1 in 1000) PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME TO SUCCEED IN MY LIFE, WHEREAS REST OF THE WORLD EITHER PRETEND AND TRY TO DOWN ME OR DON'T BROTHER AT ALL. This is how my life actually works. 
So after analyzing all facts, I realized that I was never ever been a poor student, not at all - If my friends and rest of the world take 5 years of time - Last 3 years with 2-3 years job life with materials still no result , then what's wrong with me if I took 1 year of coaching for medical and give chance to myself to make my dream true . One year I gave dedicatedly. 
So after seeing many of them, I realized that – we all have the same brain but packed with different designed packets as per the school and college level mark sheets. No difference.
We all are capable of doing awesome.
Some focus on remembering the class notes, mostly exam oriented and some focus on gaining knowledge – These are the most stupid one in college history who do like this and I am ONE OF THEM.
So I believe in - I deserve better in my life.
If percentage and where you passed are matter a lot then all CEOS & MDs and TOP LEVEL PEOPLE were then from IITS & IIMS or TOP COLLEGES WITH EXCELLENT MARK SHEET, whereas it rarely matters either in CORPORATE LEVEL OR GOVERNMENT LEVEL.
Your own interest and how you love your job and what vision you have for your future and an enthusiastic personality matters a lot.
I am moving forward as per my life goal! Hope my God support me what vision I have for my future. 




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form